Friday, May 1, 2015

Rachel Adams Photography

Last month I had a photo shoot with Rachel Adams Photography (https://www.facebook.com/racheladamsphoto). It was great to get in front of the camera again after some time off. Rachel's work is dreamy and surreal, each week she shoots a different theme and the week I worked with her the theme was hippies. I've been gravitating towards this look lately.
 The shoot consisted of me and four other models and it was so much fun! Group shoots are great and unfortunately I don't do many of them. We all met at Rachel's house to get ready. When I'm getting ready for a shoot alone it can be stressful, my mind can sometimes betray me and I think of all the things that could possibly go wrong. Getting ready for the shoot with this group of girls was a lot of fun and completely stress free.

From left to right we have Hannah, Brianna, me, Paige and Steph

These are my favorite pants, the only patterned pair of pants I own, they're super flares. 



The shoot was at the perfect time of day, the light was so golden!

Isn't that little orange record player adorable? Also, check out the fringe jacket!
 I love that Rachel used  records for this shoot, being the vinyl junkie that I am. There were some good albums too. Rachel's mom selected "Meaty Beaty Big and Bouncy" (good album and my favorite album name), "Disraeli Gears" by Cream and Janis Joplin's greatest hits. 
One of the girls tuned into the Beatles station on Pandora and we got to model in the field listening to "Here Comes the Sun", it was great. 

Rachel runs a blog In a World of My Own (http://harleywonderland.blogspot.com/) where she shares photos and writes about her shoots.  To see all of the photos from this shoot head on over to Rachel's blog and my facebook page (facebook.com/obf0908)

No comments:

Post a Comment